Summer is slowly coming to an end and we would like to give you some updates for the months ahead. We have all come through the Corona period on a positive note and hope that you have too. Our house and grounds are in excellent condition after some repairs. On our extensive, almost deserted dream beach, the beach hut presents itself "in a new dress" and is waiting for you to unwind with tea and ginger biscuits.
We are especially pleased to inform you that there are no more special entry requirements - you only need to apply for a visa, as has been the case in the past.
We have kept most of our regular staff on during the crisis, so that we can continue to offer our first class service and high quality cures unhindered. You will not notice any economic problems in Sri Lanka, we have everything under control at Villa Lanka Pearl. Our motivated staff is waiting for you full of energy.
To make your decision for a cure in our house easier, we have thought about some reliefs:
- No advance payment, no cancellation fees
- You only pay in cash after your arrival (2 % discount)
- Furthermore, you get one night free if you book a 14-night Ayurveda package
- We have extended the prices for the low season until 15 December
The Villa Lanka Pearl team looks forward to your enquiry and will be happy to prepare an individual offer for you.
Here again are our inclusive services:
- Transfer for a spa stay of 14 days
- Accommodation in a double room
- Ayurveda package according to description
- Ayurvedic full board (prepared by the doctor)
- Ayurvedic medical care (except for Ayurvedic specialists e.g. for - urologists, ENT, acupuncture, etc.)
- Bottled drinking water, tea and herbal tea without restriction.
- Massages and treatments, Ayurvedic medicine, oils etc. within the booked cure.
- Daily yoga
- Bathrobe, hairdryer, as well as toothpaste, shampoo, soap etc.
- Towels, beach towels
- Sunbeds at the beach and pool
- WIRELESS INTERNET
- Entertainment evenings from time to time